WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR MEMBERS...
• Large “L” shaped main pool. Main swimming area is 25 meters long (Official length for Tri-County Swimming) with ladders and one set of removable steps.
• 2 lap lanes for laps, band testing, and swimming lessons.
• Shallow end is 3 feet deep gradually increasing to 5 feet at the deep well end.
• Diving well has 1 meter and 3 meter boards (One of the last “high dives” in Tri-County)
• Life Guards, utilizing two life guard stands, monitor the pool at all times when swimmers are in the water.
• Multiple round tables, each with an umbrella for shade, and 4-5 chairs each, sit on the grassy border near the shallow and deep ends of the pool. There are no chairs permitted on the pool deck.
• Individual Lounge chairs are positioned at various places on the grass bordering the pool
• A nice size baby pool is enclosed with its own fenced in area with four child-proof gates.
• Water depth ranges from 1 foot to 2½ feet. There is a floating rope that indicates deeper water.
• A life guard, in a small life guard stand, monitors the baby pool at all times when children are in the pool. Parents of children are required to be on the edge of the pool at all times when their child is in the water.
• Multiple round tables, each with an umbrella for shade, and 4-5 chairs each, sit on the grassy border surrounding the baby pool. Low to the ground, individual chairs, border two sides of the pool.
• Entrance: Includes personalized check-in and guest registration.
• Manager’s / Guard Office:
o Any questions or concerns? This is where you can always find a Manager, Assistant Manager, or Guard to help you.
o First Aid Center: All Managers and Guards are certified in Life Saving, First Aid and CPR Come by for: Insect Bites? We have an ointment to apply. Cuts or scratches? We have band aids and antibacterial creams and sprays. Prevention? We have “OFF” to prevent insect bites.
• Snack Bar: Run by the James Family, our snack bar is the best around!
o Hours 11am – 8pm (Hours are approximate and may be changed)
o For more information and their Menu see the Snack Bar section of ur web site!
• Newly Renovated Women’s Room
o Hot Showers, 2 Changing Areas, & Baby Changing Table
• Men’s Room
o Hot Showers, Large Changing Area, & Baby Changing Table
• Equipment Room – Rent Equipment for all kinds of activities including:
o Shuffle Board (Sticks and Disks)
o Tennis (Racket and Ball)
o Ping-Pong (Paddles) - Balls may be purchased for 25¢
o Soccer ball
o Wiffle Ball and Bat
Note: Rentals require a $1.00 deposit that is refunded upon equipment return.
• Large screen house (Reservations accepted for birthdays, parties,etc.) When you want to get out of the elements. It contains picnic tables, some round tables and chairs, a wooden “bar” and the ping-pong table.
• Parties may set up “shop” in screen house, but members are allowed continued use of ping-pong equipment and open tables.
GRILLS AND PICNIC GROVES
• 5 Gas Grills in South Picnic Grove (By Volleyball Court)
• 3 Gas Grills in North Picnic Grove (By the Sandbox)
• All Grills are available during club hours. Knobs and grill lighters are available in the Manager’s office (Please return to office when done grilling). Grills and Picnic Tables do not need to be reserved and are available on a first come first serve basis. Members are asked to time and space on busy holiday weekends.
• Open air pavilion overlooks the main pool. This is a small area has a few round tables and chairs. Not for parties or large groups!
• Also functions as a scoring, ribbon writing and announcing area during swim meets.
• Volleyball Court (Sand)
• Tennis Courts (2)
• Basketball Court (Full Court)
• Shuffle Board Courts (2) with Official Scoreboard
• Playground Equipment Sets (2)
• Wall Ball (Handball & Tennis Wall) Court
• Open Grass Fields (2) for any kind of games or ball play
• Horseshoe Pits
• Tether Ball Pole
Large parking lot with 80+ Parking Spaces. Private Entrance from N. Stockton Avenue and Private Exit onto N. Princeton Avenue.